Tuesday, January 6, 2009

week 1 - technology

My technology background... well I remember in second grade we took a keyboarding class. It was awesome. There were games to see how fast we could type, like the racecar one. Did any of you ever have those? Then in high school we were required to take a Word and Excel class. I went to a really small, lame high school so they had to fill time with something. In my art class last semester we learned some basic photoshop skills, which I love! And I have another blog previous to this one, but I don't update it very much. oh...and I LOVE google! Did you know that you can text google on your phone, for free? You can get weather, sports scores, movie times, directions...

3 comments:

  1. i love google TOO!!!! :) p.s. i changed my blog title...does that make a difference on everyone's blog lists?? :) yes, i am so technologically smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie - it is great to have you in the class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photoshop is an amazing program. I wish we were learning a little more about that program in the class...if only Photoshop wasn't so expensive!

    ReplyDelete