Monday, March 30, 2009

Tech Lesson Slideshare

Here is the slideshow presentation of my technology lesson. Enjoy!






What I learned from watching others' presentations:
I really enjoyed looking at other powerpoints about technology integration. The biggest thing for me was just to see how different people integrated technology to give me more ideas of what I could do in my classroom. It was also interesting to see, based on what technology was available, what was integrated. From this experience I have learned that when it comes to technology integration, if there's a will there's a way!

2 comments:

  1. it used to be there but now says that it has been removed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I can see it now. The lesson looks really interesting. The presentation doesn't include all of the needed information though - it needs to have a slide on what went well and what did not go so well and how you would change it next time. Also, there needs to be a reflection on the four principles of effective technology integration.

    ReplyDelete